Michael L. Piccarreta received his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Toledo (1971, 1974). Mr. Piccarreta’s practice is limited to the criminal defense of corporations and individuals. He has extensive experience in representing corporations and corporate officers for alleged improprieties such as securities violations, fraud, environmental matters, and other complicated white collar crimes.
Michael has served as president of the State Bar of Arizona. He is a past president and a founding member of the Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice. He served on and chaired various committees for the State Bar of Arizona including the Criminal Rules Committee and Criminal Justice Section. He has also served as an adjunct professor at the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law teaching Advanced Criminal Trial Practice.
- Past President, State Bar of Arizona
- Past President, Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Past Chair, State Bar of Arizona Criminal Rules and Criminal Justice Section
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Adjunct Professor, University of Arizona College of Law
- Best Lawyers in America, Criminal Law, 27 consecutive years
- Best Laywers in America, Tucson Lawyer of the Year, Criminal Defense, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015
- Listed in Southwest Super Lawyers
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers